City Center Ballet presents
→ Moving Forward →
Featuring the premiere of five dance works conceived and choreographed by our gifted company members. The showcase will include classical variations from the ballet repertoire and a touch of Broadway!
- Two of the ensemble pieces were conceived and choreographed by principle dancers, Emily Higgins and Kassady Small.
- Former City Center Ballet member, Zoe Liebold, presently attending Fordham University (NYC), choreographed a contemporary solo for Eva Barta via zoom.
- Aida Bauer and Eva Barta collaborated and will perform a duet.
- Jada Guess choregraphed a contemporary solo for Camille Dizon.
- The musical theater piece was choreographed by company member America Carmona, under the guidance of Susan Lamontagne.
One of the great hallmarks of ballet is its reverence for the classical repertoire and the importance of passing the iconic variations to the next generation of dancers. Performing the great classical and neo-classical variations are some of the joys of being a dancer. The showcase will include The Lilac Fairy and Bluebird variations from The Sleeping Beauty, Swanilda’s first act variation from Coppélia and Myrtha, Queen of the Wilis from Giselle.
Lebanon Ballet School
Friday, May 21 at 7:30pm
Sunday, May 23 at 6:00pm
Monday, May 24 at 7:30pm
Reserved Seating - Advance Purchases Only
Seat pricing is by contribution (not tax deductable).
The suggested price is $12.50 per seat.
Although the State of NH has lifted restrictions, we have the following requirements:
- There are limited seats. so only groups of 4 or less can attend.
- Please attend only one performance to allow everyone a chance to come.
- Masks (covering both your mouth and nose) must be worn at all times.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the studio.
Your purchase of tickets is an acknowledgement that you will adhere to these rules.
Buy your Tickets now!
Estimated run time for each performance is a little over an 1 hour.